Eligibility: As per Commissioner & Competent Authority, State CET Cell, Govt. of Maharashtra.
List of the Documents to be submitted
Submit 1 Original Set +3 Sets of Attested Xerox Copies of each
Document in the following sequence:-
(Sr. No. 1 to 12 Original Documents to be scanned separately in pen drive. Size should be below 550kb of each document)
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- SSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- NEET -UG 2019 Mark-sheet & NEET -UG 2019 admit card
- Medical Fitness Certificate ( as per NEET-UG-2019 Brochure )
- Gap Certificate
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer (Applicable for Reserved category students)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate / Leaving certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar card (Attested Xerox )
- Undertaking on Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly signed before the Notary for yearly payment of fees on due date
- Undertaking for Anti ragging ACT on Rs.100 stamp paper duly signed before the Notary.
- Character Certificate issued by the Principal of last school / junior College attended mentioning the status of his/her behavioral pattern specially in terms as to whether he /she has displayed persistent violent or aggressive behaviour or any desire to harm others. (As per provision made in clause 4 of Anti Ragging Rules /Act.)
- Passport size Photographs.